Healthcode and your data
It has come to our attention that the wording of the consent to use of personal data by Healthcode is rather broad:
“We will only use your personal data when law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- With your consent and please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. (Consent).
- Where we need to perform a contract, we are about to enter into, or have entered into, with you (Fulfilling contracts).
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (Our legitimate interests).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (Our legal duty).
- Visitors to our websites
- Healthcare practitioners and organisations who register for or subscribe to Healthcode products and services”